Our main focus at Freedom Home Care is always the person we are with. Depending on the client’s needs and what was agreed upon in the Plan of Care, we like to support the client’s home environment. Our number one goal here is to promote safety, trying to reduce fall risks wherever possible. Some of the ways we accomplish this level of safety are:
- Clear walkways through the home
- Unencumbered stairs
- Floors clean and free of tripping hazards
If included in the plan of care and the schedule allows it, we can do anything inside the house the client would like.
- Grocery Shopping
- Transportation to Appointments
- Incidental Transportation
- Assistance with Errands
- Meal Planning
- Meal Preparation
- Dish Washing
- Interior House Cleaning
- Make Bed
- Pet Care
- Plant Care
- Assistance with Organization
- Assistance with Personal Travel
- Coordinate Home Projects
If there is something you are needing done and it’s not on the list, no worries…if it’s legal, we’ll do it!
Sometimes our clients need help organizing their home. We can help – with input from the client and family – to create a positive environment. As with all of our services, we will customize our Plan of Care to represent the needs of each individual client.
Potential services related to household organization could include:
- Helping to reduce clutter
- Organizing and inventorying food
- Cleaning refrigerator and disposing of outdated food items
- Help with bill paying
- Help coordinating other outside services if needed
Call 425-742-0904 to learn more about our household chore services today!